Kotobukiya Darth Vader versions - what to choose?

jkno

Dracula's neighbor
What would you think between the classic and Ep. III Darth Vader versions? Which looks better, which is your favorite and why? I'm interested, maybe in the future I'll try buying one (maybe winning the lottery :rolleyes: )

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Both look great but i think the EP3 ones looks a bit better....and if you win the lottery, buy a few more of these kits.... They are awesome!

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Re: Kotobukiya Darth Vader versions - what to choo

Extremely expensive for what they are in my opinion. they're nice, but I'm not sure they're worth the price.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos

They're both cool...but I like the awesome billowing cape on the classic one myself. Wouldn't mind owning one one day.

jkno

Dracula's neighbor

I'll receive soon a Koto Sandtrooper and maybe in the future I'll try getting a Vader as well. But first have to see the Sandy first...

jkno

Dracula's neighbor

I got about 2 weeks ago the Orange pauldron Sandtrooper statue and now I'm getting the Koto Snowtrooper and ROTS Vader. I would have bought OT Vader (I'm an OT fan) but it looks like a limbo dancer ... So I went for the ROTS Vader. With the money I got in my books savings and got help from my cousin.

The Sandy came from Toy Palace, I ordered the Snowtrooper here as well and Vader will come from D&S Toys. The details on the Sandtrooper are awsome, great design and sculpt, not that expensive and very sturdy. These are really great collectables!

Here are the pics of the Sandtrooper (for more and full sized pics look here

kotobukiyasandtrooper03tm7.jpg

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith

Glad you're happy with the new additions to your collection. They look fantastic!