Kenner Baggies

Until yesterday I only needed 2 figures to complete my loose vintage collection. I was at Legends downtown Montreal and came across the AT-ST Driver and bought him.

My problem is he was in a Kenner baggie and I need him loose. Its a dilemma like ripping a vintage figure from the card but I needed him and he's perfect. So I opened it.

The first thing that caught me was the smell of fresh plastic. It was wonderful. This 20 year old figure smelt like brand new. I walked around the house for awhile with the AT-ST Driver stuck to the bottom of my nose trying to remember my childhood.

His limbs made a cracking noise when I moved his arms to place his weapon in his virgin hand.:twitch:

Did I do the right thing? Should I have removed him from the sealed baggie? I can see him in my display cabinet staring at me. He looks happy..... free.
:monkey:

:guns:

Just kidding, you bought him, you can do what you want with him! As long as it made you happy! I probably would not have done it, but that is just me...I had a hard enough time opening my first Saga figure! hahahaha

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
I've got a fair bit of loose vintage now but come to a halt with finding any more with the Saga figs coming out. I got a C3PO with net in one of the baggies through a trade, just never game to open it and display with the others. Just thought it looked good that way....I agree with Bry, whatever makes you feel good go for it....