Jango Fett Final Battle 1/2 Visor

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
I recieved a huge lot of figures from ebay yesterday and I found a Jango Fett Final with a weird visor. The bottom part of it is painted silver or blue but I cant tell. Check out the diagram. The O means strange part.

TTTTTTT
T
O
O

Has anyone ever seen anything like this before. If it is really rare,or anything, I will sell it or possibly trade to sombody who might give me a sufficient price for it. :D :) :p :D :) :p :D :) :cool: :dance:

Ishi Tib

New Recruit
Coruscancosta, I would be intersted in either trading or buying this figure from you BUT, is it possible you can get a picture up to actually see the error? It is a little difficult to tell the errorr by

TTTTTTT
T
O
O

If you could post a...

PIC
T
U
R
E

that would be great Thanks!:D

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
Well Ishi Tib, the reason I usually never post pictures is because every time I try, it never works;). But i guess until I figure out how to, I can E-Mail you the pictures. :D

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
When you post a reply, you can attach a file (look towards the bottom - right above "rate this thread"). The attached file can be a gif, jpg, png, or bmp (all picture files). You can also attach a txt or zip file.

All you have to do is hit the browse button and find the picture, on your harddrive, that you want to attach. There are some size restrictions. If you continue to have trouble with this, you can e-mail me and I can give you more detailed instructions.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 283

Ishi Tib

New Recruit
Alright Coruscantcosta! you are an official image provider now!
Great info Borsk!

Well, I kinda like what I see..What do you request as a trade?