Jabbas Throne Room Diorama

Carbonite Jawa

New Recruit
Hey everyone
I'm new here and I'm just trying to figure out how to add pix to the posts. If this picture doesn't come up just give me some time to figure this out. If it does work, the photo is of my diorama of Jabbas throne Room, the photo is reminiscent of the photo of Amshaks Jabbas Throne Room. I absolutely loved that pic so I tried to reproduce it. Unfortunately my camera is a piece of junk so the pic is very blurry. Amshak gave me some pointers and when I borrow my brothers camera I will take some new ones and post them up here for some feedback. Thanks

Attachments

• Mar30146.JPG
    Mar30146.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 360

Carbonite Jawa

New Recruit
One or 2 more but they are too dark or blurry so its tough to get a good idea about the diorama

Attachments

• Mar28142.JPG
    Mar28142.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 316

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Carbonite Jawa said:
Hey everyone
I'm new here and I'm just trying to figure out how to add pix to the posts. If this picture doesn't come up just give me some time to figure this out.
Looks like you have the picture attachment down. You can actually attach up to 5 pictures to any post.

Carbonite Jawa

New Recruit
Thanks Borsk for the input. I will remember that for next time and as for your question Darth the grate IS a floor register that I bought at Home Depot. You bagged me but I must say that with lighting underneath it the diorama lights up pretty cool and throws off some unique shadows which adds to the ambience of the diorama.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I can't make it out too well, but that register does the does the trick pretty nicely. :) I was in Lowes the other day looking at anything and everything, including registers. I came across their TILE section, and was amazed at the possibilities. They ahve alls orts of designer tiles for bathrooms, which are either dirst cheap or really expensive (for the fancy resin molds).

One piece they had was a nice trim piece, that if stood up on end looks like a stone column. They also had all sorts of slate tile for kithcens or anywhere, that are as low as $1.50 each (cheaper for plain ones.) Why print or paint a stone base, if you could buy a real stone tile for that little? Lots of possiblilities out there for dioramas and displays.