Jabba's Dais Raffle at C3

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
20050419.jabba1.jpg
You might have read this in a earlier post ....
We will be having a Charity auction at the show as well as giveaways. We also will have raffles to help out KATIE JOHNSON, Check out the website here for all the info http://www.heartofanempire.com/Katie/ . Her father Albin is founder of the STAR WARS Costume club www.501st.com . We will have a lot of new items at the show.
We wanted to see if we could help out by donating a Shelf Diorama to the cause. This measures about 2ft wide, 1ft deep and 1.5ft tall.
For those who will be at C3, be sure to stop by the Federation Toys booth (#132) to find out what you have to do to enter.

041704.celeb3.jpg

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
unfortunately this is only for those who will be at C3. this is not a contest that is run by us, we are just providing one of the prizes. I do have plans in the future to do a similar giveaway, here at the site and it would be limited to forum members.

anyway, here's a better image of it

Attachments

• 20050419.jabba2.jpg
    20050419.jabba2.jpg
    339.3 KB · Views: 442

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Yes, it was I who won the raffle. Yippie! :D It looks awesome, plus it lights up!. Now I have to go see what figs I have to throw in there. I'll post pics soon.

After I won, I carried it down 2 flights of stairs in the parking garage where my car was, but lo and behold, the valet parking attendant didn't park my car in the same spot, so I had to carry it back up 2 flights of stairs to where my car was. I thought for sure the only thing I was going to be bringing home was a bag with pieces of broken diorama in it, but it made it through the grand tour of the parking garage with no problems.

JediSearch

S.C.A.L.P. Special Ops
wookiee_cookiee said:
Yes, it was I who won the raffle. Yippie! :D It looks awesome, plus it lights up!. Now I have to go see what figs I have to throw in there. I'll post pics soon.

After I won, I carried it down 2 flights of stairs in the parking garage where my car was, but lo and behold, the valet parking attendant didn't park my car in the same spot, so I had to carry it back up 2 flights of stairs to where my car was. I thought for sure the only thing I was going to be bringing home was a bag with pieces of broken diorama in it, but it made it through the grand tour of the parking garage with no problems.
Congrats WC! I can't wait to see your pics.

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
I'm having some camera issues now, but I'll get some pics up soon. I'm 99.9% sure I have a slave leia in my closet somewhere, I'll have to dig her out so she can take her place.

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
mynock11 said:
if you dont have one wc i think i have a spare LMK and i will look to make sure...

I've still got an old POTF one and a sail barge cannon one. I can't get her to sit on her side very well though..lol. Maybe my dio will have to be pre-Leia.

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
bering it was for a good cause, i'm glad i didn't win as it would have been pretty hard to get it home.....Congrats again WC!