Interview the next person

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, it's one of "those" games. This is a variation on Barada's get to know each other thread. One person ask's a biography-type question and the person who replies answers the question and asks another question (and so on and so on). This might be better for people that don't want to write a huge post about themselves (*cough*me*cough*).

First question:

Where were you born?

Nightwing

New Recruit
MegaLoMania(you can tell I don't play many game seeing as this game is ancient)

What is your favourite beverage?

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Blue (exciting) and Coke (more exciting)

You were expecting mauve and shasta?

Who is your favorite painter/artist/illustrator (non-star wars)?

BTW, Diablo II was an excellent game.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
I've never played single player D2 (b.net only). I'm pretty sure all my characters have been deleted -- it's been a very long time since I played. 1.09 w/ expansion pack was the last time I played (US East).

Speaking of games, in about a week, I'm going to grab: Unreal Tournament 2004. I may be able to set something up for that.

I'll ask a question on Nightwing's behalf:

Which "silver figure" do you hate the most?

dustrho

S.C.A.L.P. Wpns Supplier
Originally posted by Carl Waterworth
Darth Vader!

Are you nuts!? That's the best silver figure that's been made yet! The other ones are just spray painted silver over a pre-existing figure. At least it looks like Hasbro spent some time making a great-looking figure (silver Darth Vader).

Originally posted by Carl Waterworth
What is your fave drink?

Miller Light for alcohol and Green River for non-alcohol.

QUESTION - What was your favorite childhood toy?

dustrho

S.C.A.L.P. Wpns Supplier
I have a million pet peeves you can read here, but probably my biggest one that's not listed there is that everyone is always in my way. No matter if I'm walking on the sidewalk, driving in my car, or in a crowd at some type of an event, people are ALWAYS in my way.

dustrho

S.C.A.L.P. Wpns Supplier
Forgot to add a question. Sorry.

What is the website you visit the most and isn't "The Bothan Spy?"