Imperial Vintage Giveaway

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
<center>
100903.vintage1.jpg
</center>

Win a loose vintage Stormtrooper, Death Squad Commander and AT-AT Driver sponsored by Big Bad Toys.

«You may register for this contest by sending us an e-mail, including your first and last name in the subject line. You may only register once. Duplicate entries will disqualify ALL entries. The winner will be announced in the Espionage Report and you willl have one week to claim their prize.

«<center>
lights2.gif
</center>

I'm on a crap computer away from home. Will somebody enter me for the contest? :(

Nothing could be better than a good vintage giveaway. Its like a pair of socks from the dryer (clean, warm, refreshing and that special smell).

Ahhhhhh???????

cplfreezer

Mind Bender
Thanks for stealing my thunder YM. I was going to tell Chris I would enter him and then show him the prize I using his name.

Man, you go away for awhile and everybody has delusions of grandure.

I've been out of the loop. I need to go get a coffee.

Congratulations Freezer!

cplfreezer

Mind Bender
Je n'ai pas "delusions of grandure". Je suis Magnificent!

Thanks, hope I didn't butcher the language too bad.

cplfreezer

Mind Bender
AmShak,

got the prize today. As always when dealing with BBTS they are in great shape. Does anyone Know if the Laser Rifle that comes with the Stormtrooper is the same as the
Blaster Pistol that comes with the Death Squad Commander. They look the same in my reference book (Star Wars The Action Figure Archive )

Barada

Saboteur
Yes, they are the same blaster. The sculpt was only used once, although different colors of plastic were used. The first 12 and a few later ones were black, while many later figures were cast in a dark shade of blue. A little known variant is also a very dark green - the same as the Chewbacca one. I've seen this in person, so I know it exists.

Barada