I'm a newbie

CyberScout

New Recruit
Hi everyone.After being a lurker for quite awhile now I finally got off my lazy butt and registered to the forums.:p I finally found a collector who is local to me and darthskelington told me this is where he goes to hang out.So I'll be dropping in from time to time to join in on the chat and hang out.

My main interests are trading,collecting vintage & modern and I have a disturbing obsession with collecting biker scouts.Cant get enough of em.

For those interested I'll put my updated trade list up soon.You can find feedback for me at Rebelscum and GalacticHunter if need be.I look forward to being a part of the community here.

Peace
-Mike

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Ah, you found the place :)

Great to find a local collector! Sometimes I feel I'm the only SW collector in a 100 mile radius. Now I know I'm just the only collector in a 50 mile radius. :cool:

Barada

Saboteur
Hey CyberScout,

Seen you around elsewhere, and I'm glad you liked us enough to join here too. It's good to have another vintage guy around. Let's put some life into that forum! The chat room tends to be hit and miss, but I try to organize a monthly chat so everyone can get together at a common meeting time. Hope to see you at the next one!

In the meantime, enjoy what you see. There's lots to look at, and more on the way soon.

Welcome to the community.

Barada