Hand me the Envelope please......

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
And the winner for Fan's Choice figure #4 is the Ralph McQuarrie Stormtrooper! The votes have been tallied up and a great win for the Classic Trilogy design of Ralph McQuarrie's Concept Stormtrooper who takes out the Fan's Choice Figure poll #4, taking a grand total of 34% of the votes. Would have loved to see either General Rieekan or the Imperial Dignitary get up but was not to be...
starwars.hasbro

Nightwing

New Recruit
yay! That is the figure I voted for. Sorry barada, I know you don't like the idea, but I would love to see a line of MQuarrie original concept figures- like the Metropolis- inspired Threepio

Barada

Saboteur
I'm not completely against EU or conceptual figs. I just feel that it would be nice if Hasbro could concentrate on movie characters, to help those of that like displaying our collections in scene specific dioramas. Rieekan would have been great in my Hoth base, or a dignitary next to the Emperor would have been good. Where do you display a conceptual Stormtrooper so that it matches a theme?

Barada

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
I'm in agreeance with Barada. i would have loved to see the Dignitary or Rieekan take this one out. what i can't understand is that figures like the concept stormie gets up past these.
An idea for these concept figures would be an Fan club type of thing so if you wanted them you could get them there. leave the voting thing to film related characters so the fans (and kids also who may have never seen a Mcquarrie concepts artwork and wouldn't know what they were) could get what they want relating to the movies

Barada

Saboteur
Funny, everyone always whines about more Rebel officers and Imperials being needed, but when they get the chance to vote for one, they lose. I guess the vote was divided between the two of them, and the Stormtrooper took advantage of the split vote. This is the last I have to say about this. I'll buy it, but I will wish it was a different one.

Barada