Gunship parts

Stevetrooper

Galactic Groundpounder
Anyone know where I can get a replacement front gun for my Republic Gunship? (why they made those things shoot off is beyond me)

jfrog2002

Sith Master
The first place I always try is Hasbro. 1-800-327-8264. They used to print this number inside all the back flaps back when they used to say "We Really Care." They must not care as much anymore as they never print the number anymore. :no:

I have had pretty good luck with them over the years replacing stuff my kids have lost or broken. Most of the time it's been free. Some have been a nominal charge...like $2 (including shipping) for a whole frame of Zoid parts just to get the ONE that got lost.

Other than that...the only place is Ebay. But there it seems you can practically get a whole gunship for the price of just a few parts.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Years ago they sent me a Jawa blaster because Ronto / Jawa was missing one. I think I contacted them online then, but it might have been by snail-mail. Had to have been in 1998.

I imagine they have become less "customer-friendly" due to the large army-builder/customizing demand out there. Enough people abuse the program, and suddenly making your phone number unlisted isn't such a bad idea, no?