Group chat

Barada

Saboteur
Hey everyone.

Let's organize a group chat, and see how many people we can get in the chat room at one time. If you've never been in there, it's a great chance to meet some of the people here. Those who have been in there, let's get it going again.

I suggest either the 27th or 28th, between 9:00 and 10:00 EST. I'll try to be there both days at that time, so let's get everyone in on this.

Barada

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
I'll more than likely be there! We can all chat about the bountiful SW merchandise we got for Christmas ;)

Are there any Christmas smileys?

:angel:

I see Satan :satan: , but no Santa :p

:king:

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
If you find some that you like, send it in. I'll add it to the collection.

Happy Hunting:twirl:

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
I went ahead and got something for new years... :drunk:

These are new as well:
:guns: :eye: :shot:

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Reminder

Barada, the master of group chat, has called a session for tonight between 9 & 10 EST. I suspect it may go past 10, but who knows. Anyway, this is your official reminder of that chat session. Anyone that would like to attend should certainly do so.

If you have any technical problems with the chat room, be sure to let me know.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
You can access chat from 2 places:
  • Button labeled "Chat" on the front page of the site.
  • Green button labeled "Chat" along the top of the forum. It is in the upper-right hand corner.

Also, for those that have never used the chat room before. The text defaults to black. Since it is against a dark blue background, it is very difficult to read and it will be necessary for you to pick a new color when you join the room.

If you register a name to use, the chat room will remember which color to associate with you...the next time you join the room.

Barada

Saboteur
Master?

Hey Borsk,

I don't know if you can call me the 'Master" of the group chat, but thanks for the compliment. I'm in the chat room now, but I will be late before I can really join in.

See everyone there!

Barada

Barada

Saboteur
Group Chat Part II

Thanks to everyone who showed up last night for the big group chat. I think everyone had a lot of fun, and we all got better acquainted with regular Spy BarneyFife, who joined us for the first time. I hope we didn't scare you too much with our antics Barney.

Anyway, my original post said to have the chat either yesterday or today, so let's try it again tonight. Anyone who reads this who hasn't tried out the chat room should give it a shot tonight, where you will be sure to meet at least a few other Spies. Read the post above by Borsk if you do not know how to use it. It really is easy.

I believe the record for most users at once is 7. Let's break it tonight, between 9 and 10 EST.

Barada