Group Chat This Sunday Includes 3 Giveaways!

Barada

Saboteur
Yes, this Sunday, November 24, at 9 pm EST, will be our regularly scheduled monthly group chat, where every registered member is invited to join us for some fun and thought-provoking conversation (well, maybe that last one was overstated:) ).
«
This months installment will feature three different giveaways of one deluxe figure from the Saga line. There will be a deluxe C-3PO, Yoda, and the new Flipping Anakin Skywalker up for grabs here, courtesy of Federationtoys. Each giveaway will be awarded based upon the winner of three different games to be played in the chat room.
«
Now for the rules.
«
1) Everyone must be a registered Bothan Spy member to enter the contest (obvious, since non-members can't visit the chat room). It is recommended that anyone that has not visited the chat room before try to enter at least once before the game starts, just in the event of an unforeseen problem.
«
2)Each contest will be separate, and can potentially be won by the same person, so the more people, the better.
«
3) At least one game will involve some knowledge of the site, and may require some searching to correctly win the game. There will be an allowance of opening up ONE extra window so searching can be done without leaving the chat room. Any member caught opening more than one extra window and logging in again to search with two or more windows at a time will be disqualified. It will be hard enough for members with a dial-up connection to keep up with high speed members during any time a search is required.
«
4) First correct answer wins. I will be monitoring both the chat room and keeping track of where people are searching on the site (see Rule #3 above), and the first correct answer given in the chat room will be declared the winner, and that winning entry will be final.
«
5) The first game will commence at precisely 9:00 pm EST, and will be for the C-3PO. I will give the question or task, and any applicable special rules, at that time. There will be no hints, and no one outside of myself, AmShak, and Borsk will know the questions and answers ahead of time. The first game ends when a winner is declared.
«
6) The second game will start exactly one half hour after the first, at 9:30 EST, with the same rules as previously mentioned, and will be for the Yoda.
«
7) The third and final game will start exactly one half hour after the second game, at 10:00 EST, with the same rules, and will be for the Flipping Anakin.
«
8) Winners will be posted, although odds are highly likely that the winners will know immediately of their success. Either myself or AmShak will email winners to get shipping addresses for prizes won.
«
That's it. Good luck in advance to all who can enter. I realize that with different time zones (or possible work schedules or other committments), that some people may not be able to participate, but this seems to be the best day and time for the majority for past group chats. Remember, the object here is to have fun, and maybe meet some members of the site who haven't yet made full use of the chat feature.
«
Any questions, just reply to this thread.
«
Barada

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
Hopefully i wont forget like the last time
and the time before that...........