George Lucas Biography

Talon

New Recruit
Thanks for the tip WC.

I will place a post about this on the front page so everyone will be aware of this.

Get the VCR's set!

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
The A&E Bio had an online poll that asked: "What is your favorite Star Wars film?"

Out of 11,846 votes, here's the response:
  • 51% - The Empire Strikes Back
  • 26% - Star Wars: A New Hope
  • 16% - Return of the Jedi
  • 07% - The Phantom Menace
Spoken by George Lucas
It’s about redemption – about the new generation redeeming the older generation. It’s up to the sons to resurrect the ideals and the ambitions of the fathers and to take their dreams, that they couldn’t quite capture because they stumbled and fell or got shot or turned to evil, and try to make them real.

Barada

Saboteur
What can I say? This was an amazing special on Uncle George. This is the 25th year I have been following the saga, and I learned all kinds of information about Lucas I didn't know anything about before tonight.

Was I the only one that got tingles and an incredible nostalgia rush when they started showing the clips of the movies, and all the newsworthy anecdotes that accompanied them? And how about that little scene from Episode II? I was absolutely glued to the screen.

Life is good. :dance:

Barada

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
I hadn't ever seen some of that behind-the-scenes footage from A New Hope before...so that was nice. :twirl:

Redleader

New Recruit
I enjoyed it. I learned some new things about the guy and I really liked the behind the scenes footage they showed. It seemed too short though. They took their time on his childhood, but rushed through his successful movies!