Galactic Heroes - 2009 wave 1

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
From Figures.com ...

First Wave of 2009 Star Wars Galactic Heroes
Hasbro provides fans a look at their first wave of 2009 Star Wars Galactic Heroes. The popular super-deformed line is getting as big as the 3 3/4" line, continuing to not only introduce main characters, but making room for smaller roles.

2009 Wave 1 will include:
  • Duros and Garindan
  • Padme and Jar Jar Binks
  • Snaggletooth and Ponda Baba
  • Dwarf Spider Droid and Clone Trooper
  • Super Battle Droid and Luminara
  • Mace Windu and Clone Trooper
Check them all out, packaged and loose, HERE!

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Thanks for the link!!! I want them all! :D

I still want to get the ROTJ skiff and the Dagobah X-Wing but I haven't seen them yet. They have them in a Hasbro catalog I got in the mail with a coupon....but then you still have to pay shipping. :crying:

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
I haven't been buying them, but I don't remember ever seeing any of the larger Galactic Heroes items here (no vehicles, no Rancor), only the standard figure 2-packs for Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Marvel, Toy Story, ...

General_V

New Recruit
wookiee_cookiee;81765 said:
Thanks for the link!!! I want them all! :D

I still want to get the ROTJ skiff and the Dagobah X-Wing but I haven't seen them yet. They have them in a Hasbro catalog I got in the mail with a coupon....but then you still have to pay shipping. :crying:

Just my luck to have BOTH of what you said you don't have. :loser:

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
I did actually see the latest X-Wing and Snowspeeder packs in a shop here last week. I wish Hasbro would ship things properly, then I might have been collecting them, but short-packing, silly "exclusives", and the sometimes / sometimes-not of Hasbro New Zealand's importing mean it's simply not worth it.

I still think they should do a cutesy animated show or computer game based on these figures ... a little like Muppet Babies or Lego Star Wars (which also needs it's own animated show!). :)

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
I would love an animated galactic heroes show. :)Oh and I have the Dagobah x-wing and the skiff...I just forgot to post about them. :p Stll need the new x-wing and snowspeeder. ;)