Galactic Heroes - 2009 wave 1

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Buzz Bumble, Oct 26, 2008.

1. Buzz Bumble

Buzz Bumble Furry Ewok

From Figures.com ...

2. wookiee_cookiee

wookiee_cookiee Moderator Staff Member

Thanks for the link!!! I want them all! :D

I still want to get the ROTJ skiff and the Dagobah X-Wing but I haven't seen them yet. They have them in a Hasbro catalog I got in the mail with a coupon....but then you still have to pay shipping. :crying:

3. Buzz Bumble

Buzz Bumble Furry Ewok

I haven't been buying them, but I don't remember ever seeing any of the larger Galactic Heroes items here (no vehicles, no Rancor), only the standard figure 2-packs for Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Marvel, Toy Story, ...

4. General_V

General_V New Recruit

Just my luck to have BOTH of what you said you don't have. :loser:

5. Buzz Bumble

Buzz Bumble Furry Ewok

I did actually see the latest X-Wing and Snowspeeder packs in a shop here last week. I wish Hasbro would ship things properly, then I might have been collecting them, but short-packing, silly "exclusives", and the sometimes / sometimes-not of Hasbro New Zealand's importing mean it's simply not worth it.

I still think they should do a cutesy animated show or computer game based on these figures ... a little like Muppet Babies or Lego Star Wars (which also needs it's own animated show!). :)

6. wookiee_cookiee

wookiee_cookiee Moderator Staff Member

I would love an animated galactic heroes show. :)Oh and I have the Dagobah x-wing and the skiff...I just forgot to post about them. :p Stll need the new x-wing and snowspeeder. ;)

7. Buzz Bumble

Buzz Bumble Furry Ewok

Here the new X-wing and Snowspeeder are priced at about US$27 each.