FX-7 Wave

Deathstar

Visit vacation paradise!
As I am not an opener of cards, I wonder if anyone has the answers?

Queen Decoy. This figure has no peg holes in the bottom of the feet. Does the Black Gown help it to stand up.

FX-7. There is a Phillips screw in the bottom of the figure. Has anyone taken the screw out to see if just the base comes off or does the figure come apart in several pieces.

The FX-7 may make an interesting Dio. Picture this...........

A Squad of Imperial Snowtroopers are attacking the Medical Bay and are being held off by a rear guard contingent of Rebel Troopers. The Fx-7 and the Bacta Tank are in the cross fire. The FX-7 is toppled over in several pieces and the Bacta Tank, unoccupied of course, is shattered by blaster fire.
I think that it could be a great project to battle damage both of these figures in a dio. :D

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
I just got all 4 from this wave today...

Queen's decoy: she does stand up because of the gown, but can be wobbly. The paint job on mine is not very good, I didn't look at it carefully at the store. She has a red paint mark under her left eye,and her right eyebrow has some white paint on it.

I noticed that the arms are not attached very well on the imperial officer or the decoy, they pop off very easily while gently twisting.

I haven't done anything with the screw on the FX-7, I don't want it to fall apart :spin:

I really like the rebel guy, his articulation is very awesome!

:ufo: