Favorite Arcade Game

What are your favorite games in the arcade?

• Tetris

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • TIE Fighter Shooter

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Space Invaders

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Snake

• Pinball

• Pac Man

• Mini Golf

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Frogger

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Poker

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Duck Hunt

• Chopper Challenge

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Breakout

• Astroids

• Total voters

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
You can pick more than one. As more games get added, I may decide to remove a few and this poll could influence which games we ditch. However, at this point I'm just curious what people like the most. Based on the "number of times played", I'd say Snake is the most popular, but that may not be the case.

Alf

Agent
The number of times "Snake" is played could be due to the fact I'm trying to get my 1st place trophy back :)

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Alf said:
The number of times "Snake" is played could be due to the fact I'm trying to get my 1st place trophy back :)
That thought did occur to me. :cool:

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Haven't really got into them yet but always was a sucker for Frogger..when i have holidays next week i might have a decent go at them....

Phoenix7_1025

FLUFFY PINK RIGHTEOUSNESS
Gr, I just lost my pinball trophy. And by a wide margin, too.

¤clings desperately to the breakout trophy¤

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Phoenix7_1025 said:
Gr, I just lost my pinball trophy. And by a wide margin, too.

Sorry, that was me. :)

I was distracted on the second and last balls, otherwise it would probably have been a much, much higher score. :toedc:
The advantage of having a s-l-o-w implementation of the Flash player. :D

It's a bit buggy too. A couple of times the ball managed to get out the top of the play area entirely, but luckily reappeared inside when it got about half-way down score area.

I did try the Frogger and Mini-golf games because I'm usualy very good at those, but haven't quite managed to beat the scores ... yet! I might try Tetris, but usually I go for so long I have to just give up playing.