Fan's Choice #6 Poll Now Running

Barada

Saboteur
In what must be one of Hasbro's worst ideas yet, they have decided to make the next Fan's Choice figure not a newly sculpted figure, but simply a bunch of previously released figures competing for rerelease on the new OTC cardback. Considering Motti is the only choice here still commanding any kind of premium, the winner won't be too hard to figure out. If you want to vote, click here.

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
R2-D2 with holographic Princess Leia
Admiral Motti
Ree-Yees
Death Star Trooper
Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise (from 2001 Trash Compactor Scene Pack)

None of these get my vote at all....if anything the DS trooper will win with the army builder vote.....
:(

Jedi Daniel

Geek Jedi
I voted for Ree Yees. The only reason why is because I think it looks the most interesting and plus I don't have him. I wish there were new figures to vote for though.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
i guess this should not really come as much of a surprise but i don't think they should call the figure a "fan choice".

we already had the ds trooper in that target set last year and it's a terrible pose. i'm a motti and ree-yees fan but that is one of the better looking r2's IMO.

why don't they just put all of these figures in a set, like they did with the last jedi 4pack full of old figures.

Barada

Saboteur
Update - they just added the Scanning Trooper from the old POTF2 Carrying Case. I change my prediction for a winner. This was harder to get, and while it is a sub-standard figure, rereleasing it here will make the army builders go nuts.

Barada

Nightwing

New Recruit
I voted for the scanning trooper, seeing as this is a figure people probably will not have- unless you go in for everything.

Plus it will be good to have a carded version of him for those who do go in for everything!

I voted for the action figure I was never able to get thanks to scalpers.

"Imperial Scanning Crew Trooper (from Millennium Falcon Carrying Case)"

It is wining now with a 26% vote.

Thank you.