fan club vader

vfermi

Consultant
:flame:

well, here we are... T-plus ~72hours and STILL NOTHING! Where are these elusive vaders hiding? Im sure the fan club appreciates all of the (non-buying) traffic to their website, which cant seem to handle it. Ask Ishi or Amshak about the $234.99 Vader emperor's wrath... I wish they had put out reliable information. Yeah, I know I have one...so why am I b**ching? I thought this would make a really nice present or giveaway.

By the way, if you feel lucky, you can enter my contest or Chris's contest for a TF vader... who knows, it may be your only chance. The fan club doesnt even know how many theyre getting...grumble grumble.

richkulach

New Recruit
Too much...

Man I need this Vader, but it is just too much cash for a student to pick up. $14.99 dosen't sound too bad, but convert that to Canadina $, and you are looking at about $1,000,000(OK, mabey not that much, but close :fume: ).

Anyways, is anyone here oredering this guy? He looks great so, if someone was getting extra, I could chip in, or make a VERY good trade for one. Huh, come on, someone?

I am sure all Canadians are looking to get him as well, so here comes the flood, EH?
:cflag:
richkulach

Barada

Saboteur
I just ordered a couple, rich, but at $11.99 each (special price for members), plus $20.00(!!!!!) for shipping, I don't think I'm going to order any extras. My order for 2 of them just came to $43 US, AND as always when they arrive DHL Express will charge me another fee on top.

My suggestion, that I'm too impatient to do myself? Wait until they start shipping. About a month after that, prices will probably sink on ebay, so you can grab them then.

Barada

ramthx

New Recruit
your right that figure looks Fantastic (I want one i want one) but wait i've just remembered i,m in the U.K and cant order them :( U.K get shafted again lol. I collect figures 98% of my figures i collect are u.s card not tri-logo and i find it increasingly difficult to get hold of the figures at a decent price ie not being ripped off.anybody else in the U.K having the same problem?? Anybody in the U.K who has some U.S carded figures to trade or sell let me know i may be interested. Until then i will keep searching the galaxy for the figures.

:mad:

:uk:

Redleader

New Recruit
Me and Vaughn were chatting while they put them back up on the site. We both scored one! My shipping was free because I got a couple of Rebel Troopers and an Imperial officer too.:D

I would have missed out if Vaughn wouldn't have told me. Thanks bro!