*Fallen Phrase* March 2006

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
4440a2b9bbdafb.jpg

Dusted off from the archive is a fave Bothan Spy game, Fallen Phrase! The game will start very soon, stay tuned!!

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
This puzzle contains a phrase from one of the original trilogy movies. Each letter appears in the same column, but below where it should be. The solver must put the letters back in the grid and rebuild the phrase.

Once you have solved the phrase, PM it to: wookiee_cookiee. Please enter "Fallen Phrase" in the subect line. One entry per forum member, please.

One winner chosen at random from the correct entries will receive Hoth Luke & Han Galactic Heroes.
44406411180b05.jpg

You must be a registered Bothan Spy forum member to enter. This contest will end at 11:59 pm EST on March 19, 2006.

Make sure you double check your spelling!!

Good luck!

4440a2ba554ac2.jpg

mynock11

Sith Medic
My head started hurting just looking at it. How do you solve it? is there a certain way of doing it? how do i begin? HELP....

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Here's a hint, the letters are directly underneath the boxes they go in. So start with the columns with only 1 letter and fill those in.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
You have to translate and decrypt it. For example, REDPORMABENOU might be the pig-latin form of the Ugoslavian word for Stormtrooper--backwards. ;)

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Stevetrooper said:
How does someone win when more than one person gets it?
WC can answer this, but I believe a correct response gives you an entry into the drawing. So, if say 20 people submit answers and 10 of them actually get it right. The winner is randomly drawn from those 10.

Yoda Man

New Recruit
Sent in. I actually did this all by memory. I filled in the letters that had to go in certain spaces, and then I knew the quote right away

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
The winner is chosen at random from the correct entries.

Thanks to everyone for playing so far! You all rock as well!! :rock:

Again, a slight variation from the actual quote acorrding to "I'd just as soon kiss a wookiee!" :The Quoteable Star Wars by Steve Sansweet. I believe that there is one small, two-letter word in the middle, but for the sake of having fun and the possability of winning a contest.....who cares, right? ;)