Episode III Trailer Download Links

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
And they're off! :D

Here's the first link to the trailer: Revenge of the Sith Teaser Trailer (10.5meg, .mov)

I've no idea how long that will last there, but no doubt there will be other links to come before it debuts officially for everyone on StarWars.com.

It's also on the alt.binaries.starwars Usenet newsgroup for those who know about them - you need a good newsserver to get large files off there though.

Plus it's great - I've already seen it thanks to Australian TV (see the spoiler section message here). :)

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
For those not able to download the trailer, there's some images from it here Trailer Images.

As well as the above link here's some more links to the trailer (10.5meg, .mov):
  • Link 1 (repeated from above)
  • Link 2 (dead)
  • Link 3
  • Link 4 (dead)
  • Link 5 (dead)
  • Link 6 (dead)
  • Link 7 (dead)
  • Link 8 (dead)
:)

Buzz, you are "da man"! If you hadn't posted those links the day of the release, I never would've seen the trailer. Believe me, I've watched it enough to memorize it from the first link you gave. You are an asset to this site and should ask for a raise. :p Seriouly though, thanks a million for those links. You definately went out of your way to help out and satisfy the fan boys and gals of the TBS. I applaude you.

Jeff

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Uh-oh! Somebody wants something.
No I haven't got any spare money, no I'm haven't got any Star Wars figures to give away, no I haven't got any children to sacrifice to the great God Rancor, ... :p , and yes, you will get more links to future trailers (if links are needed).

I don't know about a raise. Somebody did say something about tripling my pay, but three times nothing isn't much of an improvement ;)), but I did get promoted to "Contributor" a while back. That's good enough for me. :)