Epic Force, don't leave us!

RageOfDianoga

New Recruit
Today I got myself a Epic Force Qui Gon Jinn and I was very impressed by the quality of it I heard that this line had since Ep1 been canceled so im just hoping that in the future they bring this line of toys back :)

Talon

New Recruit
There is a rumor going around that the EPIC FORCE line may be resurrected for the E2 line. Although I am not a collector of the EF I did think they were very well made.

Redleader

New Recruit
I always saw them in the store, but never got them. I guess some people had to collect them though. Do they come of the base? I think that's why I never got into them.....

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
They are screwed and glued to that base. :(

The first wave of characters from the POTF2 line spun around 360' without any movement, unlike the EP1 EF figures where the arms moved when turned. Daul Maul was the best one of the three I thought.:saber:

Personally, I love the EF figures... If you collect for display purposes only, then they are a great addition to one's collection! I hope they come out with some for EP2!!!:vader:

Gramps

New Recruit
I agree

The Ep.1 Epic Force fig's were a definite improvement to the line. Hopefully they will have more for Ep.2 Maybe two or three fig's for the final duel as in Ep.1:)

RageOfDianoga

New Recruit
Thanks for your reply's :)

Lets hope the Epic Force gets resurected, pretty good stuff was being created in that line! :D