EP 2 12" figs

han solo

Friend of a Wookie
gah!!

I hate these things!! Anikin looks like Prince Charles (or somting like that!!) Give me Han and Chewie any day!!!:dance: :yawn:

jedibear

New Recruit
Well, I'm just hoping this is another case of the pictures not doing the figures justice (we've sure seen that before).

If not, though....what's with Obi-Wan's tunic being so dark? And is he wearing gloves? If not, why the brown hands?

I'll wait till I see these "in person" before deciding if the "realscan"did alright with the likenesses...it's hard to tell from this photo.

We'll hopefully see more shots with some ToyFare coverage...maybe they'll look better.

(And no Padme?!? Not in the first assortment? Hmmm. Are they planning another shelve-warming series of Psuedo-Barbies to warm the shleves? Hope not. Just give us an action body to go with what's obiviously a very active senator...)

Deathstar

Visit vacation paradise!
Good, bad or indifferent, as 12" collector I'll buy them. Will pick up one each of Obi & Ani. Maybe a couple of Clone Troopers. The 12" sculps that are made with plastic always have a more realistic look. Hasbro still hasn't perfected the soft goods 12" figures yet.