Envelop Poll

When you receive a TTM success, do you keep the Envelope it came in?

• Total voters

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Envelope Poll

Whenever I get a TTM success I always keep the Envelope, I'm not really sure why. They don't take up that much room since Most of the time I put the Autographs back in the envelopes after I get them. After you cast your vote Please explain why you chose that answer (If you have time) Thanks!

RYAN-J

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Re: Envelope Poll

I only keep the envelopes of memorable successes, or ones that have stuff written on them by the celebs.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
I don't collect autographs, but I do keep the 'e' on both the ends of my envelope - it stops the letter falling out during the rough-n-tumble mail delivery process. ;)

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Nope. Every envelope is considered recycling material after it is returned to me.:p

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Buzz Bumble;77053 said:
I don't collect autographs, but I do keep the 'e' on both the ends of my envelope - it stops the letter falling out during the rough-n-tumble mail delivery process. ;)

LOL! :D Yeah after I posted this topic I realized I left off the second "E", I tried to go back and change it but it wouldn't let me. :( Gotta double check next time I post. Thanks for your input guys.

RYAN-J

Victor_Von_Doom

All that is man

Jedi_Joel;77052 said:
I only keep the envelopes of memorable successes, or ones that have stuff written on them by the celebs.

Same here. Every now and then I'll get an envelope that the celebrity wrote something on but for the most part I just toss the used ones.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos

I usually toss em too. I only keep them if I see some relevant reason to keep em...like satisfying my sense of authenticity. I of course always keep any evelope the celeb wrote on.....which is quite a few now.