Entertainment Earth Exclusive Clone Army Builders

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Thought I would share that EE has some new Clone Trooper Army Builders on the way. All are based on the super-poseable clones. There are 4 sets (boxed 4-Packs), as follows:

Clone Officers
Clone Officers with battle damage
Clone Troopers
Clone Troopers with battle damage

This makes for 9 never-before available figures. Here's the info straight from EE.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Entertainment Earth Hasbro Star Wars Exclusive! This set of 4 individually packaged Clone Trooper Troop Builder 4-Packs (that's 16 figures total) includes (subject to change):
One set of Variation 1: 1x red, 1x green, 1x blue, and 1x yellow clone trooper each with battle damage
One set of Variation 2: 1x red, 1x green, 1x blue, and 1x yellow clone trooper
One set of Variation 3: 4x all-white clone troopers each with battle damage
One set of Variation 4: 4x all-white clone troopers
You've never seen Clone Troopers like this before! Re-create battle scenes with the most popular and coolest 3 3/4 inch Clone Trooper action figure ever made - the "Super-Poseable" Clone Trooper with 14 points of articulation. Build your armies quicker with this all-new and highly anticipated Clone Trooper Troop Builder 4-Pack, available in four different variations - All-white clean; all-white with battle damage; four colors clean; four colors with battle damage. Each figure comes with a rifle, and each 4-pack includes a "Clone Wars" 16 x 20 inch poster.

Entertainment Earth is proud to bring you this Clone Trooper Troop Builder 4-Pack with MANY firsts designed just for you, the ultimate patron of Entertainment Earth and the ultimate Star Wars toy collector:

First time ever - Entertainment Earth worked with fans, GalacticHunter.com, Hasbro and Lucasfilm to design this exclusive item from the ground up.
First time ever - Rapidly build your armies. This is the first time that the Super-Poseable action figure is available in a set. This figure was last released as an individual item sold in Clone Wars packaging in late 2003. It is considered to be the most popular and desirable Clone Trooper action figure mold ever created. With 14 points of articulation, this figure can easily be posed in many positions, adding increased realism to dioramas and play.
First time ever - White Clone Troopers painted with a "battle damaged" look, never previously released with the Super-Poseable Clone Trooper action figure body.
First time ever - Red (Captain), Green (Sergeant), Blue (Lieutenant) and Yellow (Commander) Clone Troopers, never previously released with the Super-Poseable Clone Trooper action figure body.
First time ever - Striking new "Clone Wars" 16 x 20 inch poster included in every 4-pack.
This is a limited edition Entertainment Earth exclusive. Order your Clone Trooper Troop Builder 4-Packs today!

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I believe a set of all four goes for $119. EE usually has free shipping on high orders. It's supposed to be available by May.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Ebay will probably carry them everywhere D.A.

As per usual, we'll probably have to resort to that to get hold of them. Maybe some day there will be a supplier who looks at the world market.......I'm NOT holding my breath while I wait ;)

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
darthskelington said:
Entertainment Earth isn't international friendly?

Well, no, in the same way that many places are not. Geography has a lot to do with it, but lets take a simple example :-

Buy the Jawa Christmas 2 pack (I'd love one Sanata....oh, thats far away now :( )

$17.99 for them.

$19.99 shipping.

$13 customs duty approximately (its based on item + shipping costs - sad but true)

$12 Admin fee to customs outsource company (its happened, I KNOW!)

That works out at a whopping $62.98 for just 2 figures.

How friendly can anyone call that?

My point is that a local supplier, even with a huge mark up, could supply locally for far less.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Ah. :( Are those charges you have to pay EE, or are the latter ones paid when you pick up the item?

For instance, the figure I traded with Aussie. Did you hve to pay customs on that?

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Only the first 2 (item plus shipping) are paid to EE. All the rest are customs related sadly. Even so, its a pretty high cost - $19.99 shipping on ANYTHING valued up to $20, so you'd have to pay $19.99 shipping, even if the item was tiny and only cost 1 cent (not that they sell anything for that!). It seems an unfair shipping policy - it should be cost of shipping (plus materials and a little for time), not this ridiculous setup.

Regarding yourtrade with Aussie. Technicaly, I think customs COULD charge you, as technically you are importing something, but I'm no legal head and I'm not positive. I do know that if its marked as a 'gift' from one person to another (ie NO company / business involved) then its exempt.

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
I didn't pay any extra at this end for the trade Skel. Never have with any of the other trades either i've ever done (hope they aren't viewing this...lol) I think it has to be over a certain amount coming into the country before they take notice ($250 AUS springs to memory) before they charge you more for duty....

on another note with the EE packs this Aus Online etailer is getting the Clone packs $49.00AUS for us here..shipping is free if you order over $80

Casefresh

No kickbacks being given here. i've dealt with them over the last few years and never had a problem.....