Empire magazine Star Wars DVD Extravaganza

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
feature1.jpg
It's now just a week until the release of the most anticipated DVD in the history of the format. Yes, Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back and Return Of The Jedi will be available in all their digitally enhanced, multi-channel glory and for you to own. In celebration of this fact, Empire will be releasing a series of interviews with Star Wars personalities throughout the week to help whet your appetite.

But that's not all. We'll also be separating the rebel scum from the imperial elite with a five day Star Wars quiz marathon, one that only the most hardened of fans will survive. A new round each day will test your knowledge of Lucas' saga to its very limits, saving your progress as you go and finally ranking you among your peers as the ultimate fan (apart from that Steve Sansweet bloke, obviously).
Empire

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
I must have missed that post, whoops. :whoops: I've always liked their online stuff, if I ever win a small jackpot I'll have to subscribe to the print edition. Thanks!

Stevetrooper

Galactic Groundpounder
I saw quite a few errors in those questions, though I don't think they'll affect the answers. There's a couple that may trip me up due to wording, but I found it pretty easy.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
wookiee_cookiee said:
They also have a quiz on their site, you can win a Millennium Falcon, and action figures.
The competition's Terms and Conditions say it's only open to UK residents. :(