Did you ever notice?

Did you ever notice there isn't a bathroom (restroom, toilet, washroom) in the blueprint layout of the Cantina?

I don't recall if there is one in the Millenium Falcon either.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Although I don't normally sink to the toilet level of "discussions" ...

{whisper}

There's a new Cross-section book coming early next year that may or may not answer your question about the Cantina. It definitely shows a bathroom in the Lars Homestead.

{/whisper}

... but keep that under your hat. :)

Originally posted by Buzz Bumble
Although I don't normally sink to the toilet level of "discussions" ...

{whisper}

There's a new Cross-section book coming early next year that may or may not answer your question about the Cantina. It definitely shows a bathroom in the Lars Homestead.

{/whisper}

... but keep that under your hat. :)

OK everybody. Keep a bathroom under your hat.:twitch: :roflmao:

Originally posted by Carl Waterworth
Hey Chris:)
How is your trip away from home?

The trip is going ok. I briefly made it on to Imperial Outpost while I popped by to visit cplfreezer (computer trouble at my library). Its quiet on Sundays around here. Everything is closed. I would love to be sitting on a patio bar with a basket of chicken wings, pool table and a micro brewery near by but thats not going to happen.

The locals are very friendly and there are some beautiful old buildings. Lots of hills and forests too. I'd sum it all up as being a peaceful trip.
:)

Rancisis

Jedi Trainer
Hey Chris, are you having this poop topic everywhere, it's so funny (at least it turned out that way).
@Nightwing: Loo of the year awards?!?
You making fun of our little nice awards?
'Cos if you are, I wouldn't be able to do anything about it *LOL*

Yoda: Thanks:)

Nightwing: Free stuff is free stuff. They are great people and a great site. I'm happy that they appreciated my content.

Rancisis: Sometimes when I start a topic that appeals to me I like to send it to a couple of sites to share it. I have friends in different places and like them all to have the ability to participate. Bejedi.com has had the funniest turn out on the subect so far.
:D

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
Im not sure Ive ever been to bejedi.com.

So tell me, in a detailed brief description, what it is that you won, Chris.

And its funny....Im gone for four days and threads like this pop up............about bathrooms, hats, and the cantina. Im wondering........is it possible were all a little bit ewok on the inside?

I think we have fuzzy brains like mine, but we wear silly hats to cover them................ :santa:

Tell me the truth. Are you guys all ewoks?

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Nightwing

New Recruit
Originally posted by chris solo
Nightwing: Free stuff is free stuff. They are great people and a great site. I'm happy that they appreciated my content.
sorry, but what are you on about?!

Nightwing

New Recruit
Originally posted by Rancisis

@Nightwing: Loo of the year awards?!?
You making fun of our little nice awards?
'Cos if you are, I wouldn't be able to do anything about it *LOL*
Moi? take the mick? No way! see with your own eyes!

Attachments

• loo.jpg
    loo.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 328