Deagnosti launch figurine magazine

Nightwing

New Recruit
Last night, I saw an ad on tv advertising Deagnosti's Tin figures of Star wars characters(as previously mentioned in a Spanish magazine on another thread).

I looked them up just now and here are the facts:
  • The fist issue will start at and introduction price of £1.99 and after that will cost £5.99
  • The magazine come out fortnightly
  • The first 5 issues will feature: Darth Vader; Han Solo; Yoda & Stormtrooper; Luke Skywalker; Chewbacca
  • If you subscribe, you will receive: Official Episode III Teaser Poster; Exclusive Binder; Unique, high quality disaplay stand; Exclusive "You underestimate the power of the dark side" t-shirt

I have sent an enquiry asking how long this will be running for. It says that it will be including characters from ROTS, and on the picture of the display stand, it includes Vader's TIE Fighter, so apparently, vehicles are included too.

I am already getting the LOTR lead figures (60 characters in all) so it all depends on how many there are in this series before I decide on getting it or not. But I will get the first issue and report back tomorrow.

Star Wars tin Figures

Nightwing

New Recruit
well the figure is ok. It comes in vintage style action figure packaging., which will mean that it will be hard to store - take up a lot of room, can bend easily.

The magazine is the real letdown.

Unlike The magazine that comes with the LOTR models, it is not just about the individual in question, but about droids, planets, spaceships, the SW experience, aliens. Or in other words, the Star Wars Fact File all over again.

It is going to run for 40 issues according to the person I spoke to over the phone.