Dallas Comicon - October 2004

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
I haven't really been promoting the dallas comicon since i no longer live there and the last few shows haven't been too much to get excited about, but i just got an email from the folks down there about a special guest that will make an appearance .... he's not a star wars guest (there is only one sw guest at this show) but i think many would like the chance to meet him .... read below .....

This just in - MICHAEL KEATON is coming to the DALLAS COMIC CON! Fans know him from BATMAN and BATMAN RETURNS, as well as BEETLEJUICE and JACKIE BROWN. He'll be promoting his new movie WHITE NOISE from Universal Studios, and doing a Q&A panel on Saturday. Don't miss this rare opportunity to see Mr. Keaton in person, right here at the show!

Confirmed guests include:
Star Wars - Shaak Ti: Orli Shoshan,
Star Trek Next Generation - Data: Brent Spiner,
Star Trek Next Generation - Worf: Michael Dorn,
Star Trek Next Generation - Q: John DeLancie,
Star Trek Next Generation - Wesley Crusher: Wil Wheaton,
Buffy - Kennedy: Iyari Limon,
Buffy - Jenny Calendar: Robia LaMorte,
Kevin Conroy - Voice of Batman/Bruce Wayne in Batman The Animated Series,
Arleen Sorkin - Voice of Harley Quinn,
Greg Horn - Cover artist for Emma Frost and Elektra,
Dan Brereton - Artist/painter and creator of The Nocturnals,
Adam Hughes - Cover artist of Tomb Raider and Wonder Woman
Scott Kurtz - Creator and artist of PvP

The convention will be held at the Plano Convention Center. The center is located at 2000 E Spring Creek Parkway about 1/2 mile east of US-75 Central Expressway at the Spring Creek exit.

Show hours are Saturday 11am-5pm and Sunday 12noon-4pm.

For all the details check out http://www.dallascomiccon.com

We hope to see you at the show,
Ben

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Wow. Too bad I don't live in Dallas. And I have to work. And I don't have any money. :D There's a bunch of guests on that list I wouldn't mind meeting.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
for some reason they haven't been getting the star wars guests. they had billy dee williams this summer but only because he has cancelled at the last minute on each show they have done for the last year.

they have been pushing the star trek and buffy guests. so far, this is by far the best line up they have had for those two.