Countdown - Happy Birthday Alf!

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
Re: Countdown

Where I live there is not going to be a midnight showing like the previous two movies. And in San Juan all showing are sold out. Well I guess I have to wait until tomorrow. :(

Jedi_Joel

Agent

IG-PPO said:
Where I live there is not going to be a midnight showing like the previous two movies. And in San Juan all showing are sold out. Well I guess I have to wait until tomorrow. :(
San Juan seems to be the black whole of the movie times websites. I checked for any possible other showtimes for you and it doesn't show up. :(

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith

1 hour and 9 minutes to go here........

Time to get the car started. Cya in about 4 hours guys :)

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler

Jedi_Joel said:
San Juan seems to be the black whole of the movie times websites. I checked for any possible other showtimes for you and it doesn't show up. :(

That is ok.... I can wait until tomorrow.

It seems the line in SJ is getting a little problematic for the theater management. I have reading the post from PRJO people and at first they were cooperating but later on they became a little tough with the people.

It is a shame that I forgot my camera. At least I could got some photos with the PRJO in Costume at the lines.

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Re: Happy Birthday Alf!

Happy Birthday Alf!! hope you have a great day!!!!

:balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :bday: :bday: :bday: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Alf

Agent

Attachments

• b-day cake0002.jpg
    b-day cake0002.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 243