Chris Solo's Vintage Poll No. 4

Who is your favourite creature cantina figure?

• Hammerhead

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Snaggletooth

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Greedo

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Walrus Man

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey there! This poll is to determine which vintage "3.75" inch Creature Cantina figure is the most popular amongst The Bothan Spy users. Be it for their movie role, color, weapons or accessories. The choice is yours.

This pole only includes Creatures up to the 1984 POTF line not including Blue Snaggletooth or Yak Face. Feel free to post a reply as to why you chose the one you did.

Happy voting!

This Poll will remain open.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I like Greedo best. I guess because it was the only one I bought "new" as a kid. The others I picked up second hand. The green junpsiut was pretty cool.

As far a characters, I'm partial to Hammerhead. I like the expanded universe stories about Momaw "Hammerhead" Nadon.

I like Greedo too. Not just the sculpt of the figure but the character he played in the movie also.

When I first watched Star Wars not knowing Han Solo yet I was afraid for his life. Greedo was a cool bad guy. Technically he was a bounty hunter. I forgot he should have been up for favorite bounty hunter vote.:shocked:

The next poll is going to be vintage Bounty Hunters I presume.;)

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
I would have gone for the Blue Snaggletooth, just for the cool silver KISS boots. But since he's not an option I'll go with hammerhead. I've never been a big fan of greedo and i can't go with walrusman because of his flipper feet.

I would have put Yak Face and Blue snaggletooth in but one of them would have won for sure. Yak face was never sold in the States so I ommitted him. We all know the are the most desired.

I think walrus man would probably win the least favorite figure award.:hurl:

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Come on guys. Walrus man was a pretty neat figure, despite his lack of resemblance to the movie character. The Blue and orange jump suit was original, and almost movie-inspired. As for the flipper-boots, if someone made those today they'd probably make a fortune of them. Heck, you could probably make a small iving just selling them at conventions. :p

Note to world, if anyone actully does this, I get the royalties :D