Celebration II Celebrities in Autograph Area

Barada

Saboteur
Here's a number of shots of various celebrities in the autograph area of Celebration II. There were many I did not get pictures of, and those seen signing were signing my personal figures. Unfortunately, Carrie Fisher did not allow photographs, so I do not have any of her. Enjoy. The first one here is William Hootkins (Jek Porkins)

Attachments

• c2-billhootkins2.jpg
    c2-billhootkins2.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 457

Barada

Saboteur
Billy Dee Williams (Lando Calrissian)

Attachments

• c2-billydeewilliams.jpg
    c2-billydeewilliams.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 463

Barada

Saboteur
Dave Prowse (Darth Vader) - Yes, that's a vintage 12-back he's signing

Attachments

• c2-daveprowse.jpg
    c2-daveprowse.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 665

Barada

Saboteur
Peter Diamond (Tusken Raider, Stormtrooper, Biker Scout)

Attachments

• c2-peterdiamond.jpg
    c2-peterdiamond.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 460

Barada

Saboteur
Richard Le Parmentier (Admiral Motti)

Attachments

• c2-richardleparmentier.jpg
    c2-richardleparmentier.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 392

Nightwing

New Recruit
cool. I don't understand exactly why Carrie doesn't allow photos taken though.

and I suppose because of the tables, you could not get photos taken with the celebs, right?

Was there a limit to the amount of stuff you could get signed, (besides the size of your wallet!)

Barada

Saboteur
Photo restrictions were intended to keep the insane lines moving as fast as possible. While the official word was that no pictures at all were allowed, as long as you kept out of the way, no one said anything, and some of the less busy celebrities would occasionally let someone have a picture of themselves next to them. Unfortunately, I had too much stuff I was carrying around, and didn't want to put it down, or trust anyone with my camera. It isn't a cheap one, and my wife would kill me if anything happened to it. As for Carrie Fisher, there was no excuse for not allowing photos as long as you stayed out of the way.

Barada