Celebration 3 Horror Story

I have a beef with Gencon who are distributing the tickets for Celebration III.

A friend of mine and I are going to C3 together. I can't disclose his name without checking to see if its ok (Mynock11 ;) ).

I live in Canada and can't get my tickets sent here so I had them sent to his place in the states. Beef #1 is for the effort that out of country fans are going through to go to see the event - I believe they should flip a couple extra pennies out and mail them direct. Anyway......

Will receives our tickets and to our surprise my sons and ALL his tickets are missing! He received some chick's tickets from Tennesee who I'm sure is just as wired as we are at the moment.

Has anybody else experienced any problems with their tickets?

One thing I have to say is there better be some freebees for the inconvenience.

mynock11

Sith Medic
Just recieved mine in the mail yesterday finally but no fanclub lanyard they said they couldnt confirm my memebership and to get a lanyard just go to the kiosk at C3 and they will sort it out there.. As far as chris's dilema i have included his situation in my email with gencon and have yet to hear about the resolution.. oh and they have asked me to send back the stuff i recieved for the other person.. i wouldnt ordinarily mind but they didnt even offer to pay for the postage... in the moronish words of jar jar How rude!.. anyway i wrote them another email with chris's and my dissapointment in there company well stated...hope i can rattle a cage and get chris his tickets for his son...

Jedi Freezeman

Infiltrator
The only response so far was...

Did you receive no Fan Club lanyards or did you just receive one?

I replied that I had not recieved any.

I'll let you know what they tell me. If I have to go the CIII booth I will be slightly upset. What good is reregistering early?

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Well...I got mine....sort of. They sent mine along with my friends--to my friend's house in New Orleans--but apparently everything is there. My ticket had originally been his girlfriend's, but she had to drop out so we just changed the registration..and the mailing address. Anyway, reportedly we did get two lanyards, pluys our Sunday Breakfast passes..which supposedly would only be will-call on Sunday morning. No passes for the Saturday party...anyone remember how that works? Haven't had time to double check.