Caribbean Sci-Fi Odyssey 2005

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
Hi,

Last Sunday, March 27, the Caribbean Sci-fi Odyssey (CSF0 '05) took place at Isla Verde, Puerto Rico. It is the third time that CSFO is done, which previous guest Billy Dee Williams and Jeremy Bullock. This year we had Peter Mayhew as special guest. This is my first time that I went to CSFO, and I enjoyed a lot.

There were many people in disguise, such a Jango Fett, Stormtropper, SandTropper, and Tusken Raiders. Also a few others with some other sci-fi franchise costumes.

The local fan club (Puerto Rico Jedi Outcast) has a booth and they sponsor a Star Wars Trivia Pursuit Contest. It was a success with over 15 people participating. Also debuting the PRJO Fan Film the SIUL Project. I couldn’t see it since if I was staying one more minute over there, I would have spend half my monthly salary in Star Wars Stuff (starting with a really cool replica of Mace Windu's ligthsaber). At the end just got Peter Mayhew autograph and a Kaadu with Jar Jar Binks.

In summary, it was a great opportunity for many Sci-fi Fans t get together and meet other fans with shared interest. I know that some of the guys are going to C3 next month so you can say hi to them. (If any one meet Pedro Valle, ask him about his "Darth Maul" costume in CFSO.)

So, here is the link for the photo gallery from the PRJO site. Enjoy them.

http://www.prjo.org/modules.php?set_albumName=album24&op=modload&name=Gallery&include=view_album.php

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Sounds like it was a fun event :) I'll have to check out the pictures this weekend...my computer is running very slow and i've got a thunderstorm rolling in :(

Thanks for the report. :D