C3 Vader

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
If you were like me, you were unable to purchase the C3 vader with the special star case for it. there really wasn't that much special about the C3 star case ($3) but it would have been nice to have been able to purchase or order it.
from what i understand, the figures that were sold at shopstarwars.com came with the star case (which doesn't make me happy) but for those who don't have the special star case for the figure.... a normal, large bubble star case will work if you cut part of the back out to allow the voice box to protrude (which is protected by plastic).

just thought i would mention this for anyone who hasn't figured it out yet.

mynock11

Sith Medic
I didnt get any due to the long lines at c3 and the sefeshness of others ... and i refuse to pay for a figure that i believe was advertised as you could only get as many as there were dots on you badges.. but that is not how it played out... anyway so i wont be opening anything this time...sorry for the ramble just pi$$ed off right now..

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
i really enjoyed listening to the 3 kids standing behind me in line, talking about how much they were going to sell theirs for.

mynock11

Sith Medic
AmShak said:
i really enjoyed listening to the 3 kids standing behind me in line, talking about how much they were going to sell theirs for.

Yeah that just kills me maybe if i wasnt so concerned with making my son happy and enjoying the time spent with him.. maybe i would have made him stand in line with me for 7 hrs to get some figs to sell on ebay...Did anyone write to Gen-Con yet on how unorganized it was? the store that is..

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
I did!

Travelled halfway round the world to basically stand in line for 4 days. Gen Con Stink beyond stinking and dont even have the common decency to reply to emails. I was pretty calm in what I said to them, simply explaining how hugely disappointing it was to spend most of a year planning a big (and expensive trip) only to have a major disappointment made of it by their lack of ability to organise. I cant tell you just how much I dont like them........ :toed: :banghead: :censored:

On a lighter note, meeting all the good people of TBS made the trip VERY worthwhile. Looking back, we should have avoided the lines altogether and just hung out the whole weeked. Maybe next time :)

mynock11

Sith Medic
hey boru.. can you send me a copy of your email? just so i can get a proper approach on how to write them. i dont want to sound too stupid or pi$$ed off.