Best Episode 1 Give-away

richkulach

New Recruit
I have seen lots of people talking about the free stuff they got when the picked up their EP1 DVD on Tuesday. While the CD-ROM sounds cool, but I think I got the best one out there.

I actuall got one of the big cardboard display cases that has the cut-out Darth Maul and the place for all the movies in it. It is still in the plastic bag and everything.

The reason I got it is because I worked at the Wal-Mart over the summer and got to know most of the people in the Electronics Department. They weren't goint to use it, and set it to the side for me until I came in that morning and bought my movie. Talk about a suprise. It is sweet.

Any body else got a sweet score on Tuesday?
:cflag:
richkulach

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
Hello fellow Canuck!

Hey there richkulach! Seems liked you scored big time with that display!
I picked the DVD up on the 16th at 8:30am, and I gotta zip - nadda - kaputz with the movie! I think I'll live! :rolleyes:
I'm just glad it was released on DVD!

I'm a big time collector of store display's (in my own tiny little, SW clouded mind), and I have missed out on many chances to grab some cool looking displays, and the one you managed to get sounds rockin'!

What part of Regina do you live in?:canada:

Redleader

New Recruit
Just a movie and the demo disc here. I've always wanted a display but have never gotten one. I think that I would like a hanging mobile or some funky thing like a SW wonderbread sign.

Talon

New Recruit
I may also be getting the Darth Maul display. Hopefully my local Wal-Mart doesn't let me down :(

membraneman

Bounty Hunter
Displays

I just received in a trade a TRU Valance, the 1 ft. by 4 ft piece of plastic that goes above the pegs. It's a POTF 2 logo, black and green with Vader, same as the cards. Saweet:rockon:

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
That's a sweet item membraneman! You are a tradin' machine!:worship:

Attachments

• happymaul.jpg
    happymaul.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 368

Dferguson

New Recruit
speaking of Store displays Back when there was alot of Ep 1 displays I spotted a Queen Amidala in that red dress and hairpiece at my local wal-mart I gave them my name and number but never called back that made me soo mad
:flame:

Kooka Lives

New Recruit
Wal-Mart displays

I've worked at Wal-Mart for a few years now. Since everyone knows I'm into Star Wars, they put the displays aside for me. I have gotten a lot. Now I just need to room to display them all. We used the E1 DVD Darth Maul display, so mine is used, but still in good shape.
:vader: