Bear Fighting - A Bothan Tradition

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Borsk once fought a bear live while in the chat room. So we decided to carry on the tradition while in San Antonio.

Wookiee Cookiee first got into it with a polar bear. I think there might have been some territorial issues involving a bottle of Coca-Cola. :p

Then a small black bear started talking some smack, so I had to clock him in the nose. Nothing personal against the bear..it just reminded me of Borsk. ;)

Finally, Cookiee decided she could one-up Borsk and had a big ol' throw down with TWO bears at the same time! Teeth were knashing, fur was flying, but in the end, it was a Wookiee that walked away. :cool:

Attachments

• Bear Fighting 1.jpg
    Bear Fighting 1.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 311
  • Bear Fighting 2.jpg
    Bear Fighting 2.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 301
  • Bear Fighting 3.jpg
    Bear Fighting 3.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 306

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
An old proverb type thing :- If there was a group with 20 men and 1 woman, the clever ones on the male side realise they are significantly outnumbered and dont upset the woman. The not-so-clever may live to gain this understanding.

Maybe bears think the same ?? ;)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
So this past month, Wookiee Cookiee and i took a trip to Niagara Falls and Toronto.....making a detour to visit with our resident Canadian Skiff Guard. (Barada eh) ;)

In addition to tours Barada's impressive collection, we were able to fit in some more bear fighting. (It wouldn't be a Bothan event without it) :p

So, first up, we have Barada challenging Jake...the Canadian Bear who lives in the Niagara Falls gift shop. (Barada is the one on the right). I forget exactly who started this fight, but if I had to guess I'd say the bear bore a striking resemblance to Borsk, which is reason enough most of the time. Needless to say....Barada walked out without a scratch. :cool:

Then, in Toronto, Wookiee Cookiee encountered yet another bear, and chaos ensued. Between name calling...Wolverine-style cage fighting moves....and some impressive Matrix-inspired defensive moves on the Bear's part...it was an impressive fight. :eek:

Attachments

• Barada Bear Fighting.jpg
    Barada Bear Fighting.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 262
  • Wookiee Bear Fighting.jpg
    Wookiee Bear Fighting.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 286

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
man i remember that Niagara falls gift shop. Took us a while to get away from there. Those falls are just breath taking.....

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
They really are stunning!! Still have a Hard Rock Cafe tshirt from a trip there years ago. gotta go back there someday with the kids.

Wonder if we'll find a bear to fight?? Maybe we'll play safe and bring WC and Skell along for protection.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
CreepyBunny said:
Man... that bear DOES look like Borsk! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time! Awesome bear pictures. :D
Not really, the bear looks happy.