Battlefront?

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Has anyone played this yet? If so, what are your impressions? I haven't had a chance to play it (namely because I can't find it at any stores). However, I just finished reading a review over at Gamespot that gave the game a 7.9/10 score.

Curious what others thought...

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Bought it on PS2( pc version hasn't arrived here yet) . i must say very well done. The Single player is good, enough to keep you entertained. i can't wait to get Broadband on so i can multi play it.....

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
I'm assuming that the PC version of the game can't play online with the console version. Has anyone played the PC version?

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Borsk said:
I'm assuming that the PC version of the game can't play online with the console version. Has anyone played the PC version?
You're correct about the incompatibility of the PC/Console playing because I'd imagine the PC Version has a whole lot of other options unavailable to the consoles. (I've only played the XBox version) From what I've experienced, it's similar to the Battlefield 1942 games, but is limited in options because it's the console version. I find it odd that there's a shortage of the game all around, because my local EB and Best Buy have it in stock. Oh, and I'd get it from Best Buy, I saw it in store for $42.

Arc_Trooper_666

Special Forces
I played the X-Box one and thats is. But I don't see why the PC version won't have extras. I hope more people can play. X-Box and PS2 can only have like 16-18 people. :banghead:

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Darth Aussie said:
i think i remember seeing that PC versions will have up to 64 players available.

According to a review on TV yesterday it's 16 multiplayers on the console version and 32 multiplayer users on the PC versions ... but they are only reviewers so could easily be wrong. :p