Are you left handed? or right handed? or both?

Are you left handed? or right handed? or both?

• Right handed

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Left handed

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Both

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
I'm Left handed but I'm working on being able to use both hands at the same time,
My old art teacher could draw with both his hands and it was something to see!!
he could draw an image with his left hand and make a mirror image with his right hand!

RYAN J.

p.s. When your done voting please leave a reply in this thread so we can see who's right or left handed or both.
NO DOUBLE VOTING PLEASE!

Barada

Saboteur
I'm right, and it appears you may have voted right as well Ryan, as it leads 2-0.

Btw, double voting is impossible, as you can only answer a poll once per username. ;)

Barada

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
I'm left handed. Must be someone forgot to leave a reply when they finished voting.

RYAN J.

P.S. I forgot to vote when I first posted this topic but now I did.

Alf

Agent
I was left handed until I started school.. then the teacher switched me to a rightie.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
I find this poll very annoying - what are people with no hands supposed to vote for? ;)

Right-handed is the only right choice, alright? :)

Although ... my mouse's button is broken, so for years now I've been using my right hand to move the mouse and the left hand to push the button on my gamepad controller (which can act like a mouse button when not playing games) ... does that count as "both"??

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Alf said:
I was left handed until I started school.. then the teacher switched me to a rightie.

Me too, although now it depends what I'm doing. Writing is right handed, but I can manage left if I concentrate. Playing pool / snooker is left, darts right, tennis either one. Also find I can manage things like screwdrivers equally well with either.

For some reason, can only use a mouse right handed, go figure.....