Arcade Games

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
I'm thinking about replacing some of our arcade games. Pick 6 games that you could do without and rank them (#1 being your least favorite).

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
TIE Fighter Shooter?!?! You can't get ris of that - it's heresay!! ;)

As long as I keep my little Pinball medal I won't comment on which games to keep/drop since they're all too slow to be easily playable on my computer. The Flash plug-in isn't up to some of the lazy programming or fancy features - many Flash things work fine, but some are like walking through near-dry concrete. :(

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
What! I'm the TIE Fighter Champion! By sheer willpower I was able to sit in front of the computer for two hours going click-click. ;) I even took a ten minute break and left it running.

Actually, that game kinda blows after the first 5 minutes. Feel free to scrap it.

Barada

Saboteur
Keep Duck Hunt!!!

It's one of the few I can actually get a good score on!

Darthskel, I have allowed you to keep TIE Fighter. ;) I had the high score on that before you did, and have only kept myself from taking you down because it is too boring and repetitive to bother spend a couple more hours on.

Borsk, TIE Fighter is a cool game that fits the theme of the site, but once you figure it out, it gets very boring very fast. I'd scrap it and see if you can find another SW type game.

Poker isn't much fun either.

I don't think anyone is going to beat the Mini-Golf score, so perhaps there is another mini-golf game to replace it with?

I'm not a big fan of Snake, Chopper Challenge, or Frogger either.

Barada

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
My list:

#1 TIE Fighter Shooter
#2 Frogger
#3 Pinball
#4 Breakout
#5 Duck Hunt
#6 Poker

I have 4-6 games that I'd like to add. If I remove a game that you've earned the trophy for, you can still keep the trophy for it.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I kinda like Snake. Reminds me of this old vga game I used to play.

Yes, Barada, I forgot to mention that I ripped the gleaming TIE Fighter trophy right out of your hands after clearly besting you. :shot: (I sense a Queen song coming on) ;)

I challenge you to steal the title back from me. (Shhh...everybody..see if falls for it.)

God that was a mind-numbing two hours. I'd make a list for you Borsk, but I don't play them enough to have a worthwhile opinion.

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Since i got the hi score in Poker i haven't played it much (arcades
). i enjoy most of the games there though......