Anybody going to Steel City Con - Oct 24, 25 & 26

malskelton29

New Recruit
Just wondering whether anybody had any plans to go to Steel City Con between 24th & 26th October ?

Obviously being in the UK I won't be attending, but I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me get either Daniel Logan or Ray Park on cards that I've designed ?

I don't know how much the autographs cost, if somebody could give more information it would be gratefully received.

Thanks guys

Mal Skelton

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Hey Mal!! Unfortunately I'm not attending as well, But if I were I'd sure help you out. :D I know Daniel Logan Signs TTM So you might want to go that route. It would be cheaper than sending them to a convention. ;) The address is in the www.wattographs.com database. I got a success last year!

RYAN-J

malskelton29

New Recruit
RYAN-J;81563 said:
Hey Mal!! Unfortunately I'm not attending as well, But if I were I'd sure help you out. :D I know Daniel Logan Signs TTM So you might want to go that route. It would be cheaper than sending them to a convention. ;) The address is in the www.wattographs.com database. I got a success last year!

RYAN-J

Ryan

Many thanks for the heads up - I had the address for Daniel Logan from Wattographs, but wasn't sure of the number of successes ............. I've got a card and gold pen ready, I've sent to Jeremy Bulloch today - Daniel tomorrow.

I'm a Boba Fett fan you know :D

I know Ray Park isn't a TTM signer though, but being British I hope he does some shows closer to my home - I wish stars had the option to mail in your item and pay for autos, instead of just selling the stock signed photos.

Thanks

Mal Skelton

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Your most welcome Mal! Good luck with your requests! :D I too wish Ray Park signed TTM more often or did shows close to where you live.

RYAN-J