Any targets or other stores have Y-wings?

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
This post was moved from Midwestern Store Reports because it is not a store report.

Stay on Target...err..Topic.

BarneyFife

New Recruit
I don't have paypall so no i haven't tried ebay. The reason i put it under store reports, was that the hope soemone would report on a store that had one.

Barada

Saboteur
Hey Barney. You don't need paypal to use ebay. I don't have it, and I have bought LOTS from ebay. Most sellers will let you send money orders, cash, or, since you're in the States, personal cheques. Money orders are your safest bet, since they are traceable in case the seller takes the money and runs. Prices are still a little high on the Y-Wing though. Lots of people, including me, haven't been able to get this ship. Once the market is saturated, or people lose interest, which may take a while, the prices will drop. Just take a look at what they have sold for in the last month, and you'll see the current 'value' of this ship, and what you'll expect to pay for it. Hope this helps you out.

Barada

BarneyFife

New Recruit
Man, they only want $30-50 dollars for em on ebay? cool. I will have to see about getting registared and everything, hopefully will be able to get one.

Barada

Saboteur
Hey Barney. Just some info. The price you see on each Y-Wing on the page after your search is the CURRENT, not the FINAL price. After you have searched for it, click the link that says 'show completed auctions'. THAT will show you what they are selling for. Believe me, you're not going to buy a Y-Wing for $30 on ebay right now.

Barada