Another question from the grey matter of....

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
My grey matter is starting to age and dry-up! So before it does, I have ANOTHER question to ask;

Did you buy the original trilogy, Spec.Lmtd.Edn. box set (VHS or Laserdisc), and what did you think of it?
*the set that came with the making of the SW saga, film frame and that big chunk of SW metal.... Must be a paperweight or else an ashtray!?!?!
:vader: :saber:

Talon

New Recruit
:)
The only versions of the Classic Trilogy I own are the original boxed set and the Special Edition boxed set. I never owned a laser disc and I couldn't see paying for the same movies again on VHS.
Now when the Classic Trilogy comes out on DVD I am there!

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
I wonder what the set will look like.... The collectors sets keep getting cheaper and cheaper. The EP1 set could of been better... don't get me wrong... I thought it was neat to get the booklet and FF, but the packaging could of been a little better....?

Redleader

New Recruit
I have the SE trilogy and the regular trilogy on BetaMax! I've worn those tapes out! I liked the extras that came with the EP1 video. I didn't mind the packaging of the new DVD, it matches with the VHS stuff........

Dferguson

New Recruit
hey Coruscant_Jedi!

:D Talk about being a hardcore fan! getting a set each year because they are worn out:eek:

I usually watch them for a while untill they get old then wait a while and then watch them again its like watching a new movie
:p but never met a fan who worn his SW Tapes out only heard about it on the news like so and so has watched Star Wars 70 times and one of the Actors replying in public to get a life (not you)remember seeing that on the news year or two ago
pretty amazing!