Achk Med-Beq Coruscant Outlander Club Variation ?

I bought the "Achk Med-Beq Coruscant Outlander Club" action figure today. K-B-Toys had 5 of them, but only one had no black paint on the eye as the rest of them. I got it because I like variations.

Does any one else think this is a variation ? Or just an error.

Originally posted by CloneCommanderBry
Probably just an error.

CloneCommanderBry ,

Thanks for the reply. I thought so too. In any case. I bought the one with no paint in the eye and one of the regular ones which is the one I opened. I am keeping in the card the one with no paint just in case.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
It sounds like a production error unless there were a bunch produced w/o the paint. I haven't heard much on this figure other than there have been claims on a variation on the card color (purple/blue) but i'm not sure that's a variation at this point either.

Originally posted by AmShak
I haven't heard much on this figure other than there have been claims on a variation on the card color (purple/blue).

AmShak,

I have only seen this figure on the purple card ( the one with the gold line ). I have seen many others on both cards. Let's wait and see.

Thanks.

Lenny Fett

New Recruit
Not seen any yet. I have one ordered but I've not heard about this figure having variations so I guess it was an error.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
from what i gather, it's not really a variation but difference in the "tint" of the card. apparently there is the gold card with the normal blue background and the gold card with a blue background with a purple tint. until i see it i can't really say what i think it is but it doesn't sound like a variation i would collect, so in my book, it doesn't make it a variation, just a run of figure with too much or not enough ink when the card was printed.

I agree with AmShak. I do not care much either for the different tints or differences in the color of the cards. What would be really cool is to find out later on that the one with out the paint around his eye was in fact a rare variation. I would just keep it in the card for now.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
i picked up the "variation" card of this figure today. the color change is more obvious than i had imagined although i don't know that i'm going to count it as a real variation. one card is almost purple while the other is dark blue. I'll try and get some pics up tomorrow if i can get a good pic of the color difference.

AmShak,

I would really love to see both pictures of the different cards. I think I got the "purple" one, but I am not sure anymore.

Have you seen any without the paint around his eye yet ?

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
i haven't seen any w/o the eye paint yet. i'll try and do the pics today.