Staff member
445231d36cd300.jpg

445231436074af.jpg

Our fourth giveaway is a VOTC George Lucas figure
Click Here to learn how to enter for your chance to win​

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
To enter this giveaway, all you have to do is, reply to this thread. In your reply tell us what you think uncle George wears under his Stormtrooper armor. Be as specific and/or creative as you like. The winner will be selected at random, "about" two weeks after the last giveaway is announced. You must be a member of our forums. One entry per member.

Guttersnipe

New Recruit
I think he wears a suit made from the scalps of unwitting fanboys who he has managed to catch and 'punish' for disagreeing with his ever changing vision of Star Wars.
Be sure to run if you see him :D

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Red Long-johns with a breast pocket to keep a notepad in - he's always coming up with new script ideas.

Where he keeps a trusty pencil is something we should perhaps leave to the imagination :p

jfrog2002

Sith Master
I would have to say that this is an irrelevant question as George will not fit in Stormtrooper armor! :D I really think the Jorge Sacul figure should have used the Porkins body too.

Joe

Jedi Freezeman

Infiltrator
jfrog2002 said:
I would have to say that this is an irrelevant question as George will not fit in Stormtrooper armor! :D I really think the Jorge Sacul figure should have used the Porkins body too.

Joe

That's why I think he would have to have a Girdle and knee high socks and to top it off some smiley face briefs.

I sense a custom figure coming on...