5th Anniversary Giveaway #2

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
445231d36cd300.jpg

445231429b1ab5.jpg

Our next giveaway is a Star Wars SDCC 2006 Exclusive Gold Tie Fighter
Click Here to learn how to enter for your chance to win.

44523240d88c71.jpg

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
To enter this giveaway, all you have to do is, reply to this thread. In your reply tell us what you might do to customize your own TIE. Be as specific and/or creative as you like. The winner will be selected at random, "about" two weeks after the last giveaway is announced. You must be a member of our forums. One entry per member.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
My tie fighter would have a suped up engine, bored out wing tips (for extra whistling as I whooshed by), bucket racing seat and of course an mp3 player hooked up to a huge sound system.

No point going into battle without killer tunes ;)

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
My Tie Fighter would have cruise control and a Hyperspace feature!! and a nice little tie fighter pilot suit!!

RYAN J.

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
My TIE fighter would have a extra Ion Engine (Triple Ion Engine) for speed so the Milleniun Falcon can eat my ion dust. :)

Yeah, I agreed with Darth Boru... also need killer tunes!

Guttersnipe

New Recruit
My Tie would simply be the Death Star as the ball cockpit with wings.
The biggest spaceship in the universe with the power to destroy an entire planet.
Not very fast though but, slow and steady wins the race :D

jfrog2002

Sith Master
Guttersnipe said:
My Tie would simply be the Death Star as the ball cockpit with wings.
The biggest spaceship in the universe with the power to destroy an entire planet.
Not very fast though but, slow and steady wins the race :D

OK...how the heck do you top this one? :eek:

I would want a glass cockpit hatch. A tie fighter without a moon-roof just isn't as much FUN!

Jaguar

New Recruit
Mine would be white, so that it would be easier to spot. I hate it when I can't find my car in a parking lot.

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Mine would be bubble gum pink...because Pink is the new TIE fighter!!

:hellokitty:

And leave a sparkly dust trail behind me. :D And killer tunes, of course...like Scissor Sisters and ABBA.

I would put it on the holonet's new Imperial show 'Pimp My TIE'. You know, get a fish aquarium in my fighter, DVD, Playstation and X-Box hooked up to my controls. Of course, the fuzzy dice hanging in my cockpit. Most of all, my window frame would continue spinning around even when my ship is docked. ;)

Yoda Man

New Recruit
My TIE would be awesomely awesome. It would of course be blue, and then have the Buffy logo on the side.. Duh

xwing25

New Recruit
as a custom tie it would have a hyperdrive and shield first then a custom black paint job to help in the the servivale of me as it would be hard to see it in the black of space

strwrs429

New Recruit
i would pimp out my tie with an anti rebel sign and a hyperdrive. The tie would have gold solar panels and shiny gray trim.