25th Anniversary set "Death Star Escape" VARIATIONS AND ERROR

Ishi Tib

New Recruit
I have just found two variations and an error dealing with "DEATH STAR ESCAPE," the 25th Anniversary set recently released. I'm almost certain such variations haven't been discussed yet haven't

The variants apply for Han Solo whom as well as the Imperial Officer figure, they both seem to be wearing glossy and flat black outfits.

All of the 6 sets I saw yesterday had glossy black vests. About a month ago, when I bought to of this same set, both had flat black vests, leading me to believe the flat black variant was issue first.

Also the glossy vest Solo has his right hand, the one holding the gun, with his index finger pointing away from it; the grip on Solo's hand is wide and the gun does not fit tightly in it, creating a gap These unique features indeed contrasts from the flat black color vest version where his grip is much tighter, the index finger is close to the trigger and there is no gap.

The error I found deals with Chewbacca with mostly black eye balls, having no white paint around his pupils. which gives him this eerie look.

The numbers on the back of the package haven't been changed, therefore both of these variations and error can be found sporting the same package number

Well, check out the pics at the bottom and judge for yourself.
I will be adding this soon the Variation Guide.

Ishi Tib

Ishi Tib

New Recruit
CHEWBACCA'S EYES ERROR

Attachments

• 0001.jpg
    0001.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 318