2004 Hallmark ornaments

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
I thought I had already posted this, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. :whoops:

Here are the new 2004 Hallmark Ornaments. Some are available in June/July, others usually come out in October. I don't know yet which ones have specific release dates.

Chewbacca and C-3PO

Price: $14.95

Attachments

• hallmark1.jpg
    hallmark1.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 311

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Star Destroyer and Blockade Runner
Star Wars: A New Hope
Magic Ornament. Voice and light. Press button to hear
a conversation between C-3PO and R2-D2.

Price: $28.00

Attachments

• hallmark3.jpg
    hallmark3.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 304

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Star Wars: A New Hope
Theater One-Sheet
Light clip for optional lighting effect.

Price: $19.95

Attachments

• hallmark4.jpg
    hallmark4.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 301

dustrho

S.C.A.L.P. Wpns Supplier
These Hallmark ornaments look great, but there's something about Chewie that doesn't look right. I'm not too fond of the color they used for his lips... it's too bright of a color IMO. Otherwise, I really like them and I think Anakin looks fantastic.

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
We only seem to get two releases each here in Australia. Last year it was the Yoda and Padme. Wonder which of these we'll get this time?:(

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
The Star Wars: A New Hope Theater One-Sheet and Star Destroyer and Blockade Runner are available starting this weekend. :)

Darth Boru said:
Isn't it a bit strange that they release a Christmas tree ornament in Summer?? Maybe its just me....

We still have ornaments of all sorts in my local Hallmark. I think they are way too pricey.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
At least its COLd now, so ornaments ain't too strange, but I still think its weird, spreading christmas out this far ahead.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I always buy my ornaments the day after X-Mas, when they're half price. Much more cost effective. ;) Of course, it's getting harder to find them all then. It's only taken Hallmark 10 years to figure out they can't sell 1000 of each Star Trek or Star Wars ornament at every store.