1 Stupid R2

Barada

Saboteur
Chris, there's an easy way to get this.

Buy a regular stickered version, and gently apply heat from a hair dryer to the sticker. Slowly peel the sticker off as the glue melts, and if you take your time, you'll have a perfect non-stickered R2.

It's the exact same figure. No printed or other variations. The sticker is 100% of the difference.

I had a friend who wanted every single variant, and bought two of every stickered figure so he could apply this method and get one without a sticker.

Good luck.

Barada

Thanks B,

I thought about it and figured I might end up leaving some residue. You did enlighten me that there are no other differences. I was wondering if there was a S/N change.

Barada

Saboteur
If there is any residue, go to Wal-Mart or Canadian Tire and buy some Goo-Gone. A little rubbing alcohol would work as well. Don't soak it, just enough to dampen the residue, and it'll wipe off very clean.

Barada

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Barada said:
If there is any residue, go to Wal-Mart or Canadian Tire and buy some Goo-Gone. A little rubbing alcohol would work as well. Don't soak it, just enough to dampen the residue, and it'll wipe off very clean.

Barada
that goo-gone is great stuff. i have used it on several items and i have had good results.