098 - Ted Gagliano (Sandtrooper - ANH Special Edition)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
autographcollecting2.jpg

TBS_Ted_Gagliano.jpg

Mr. Gagliano has worked with Lucasfilm since Temple of Doom, and has been involved with numerous well-known movies. He currently works for Fox. He took part in the restoration of the original trilogy, ad was the post-production executive for all three Star Wars Special Editions, and is credited with Special Thanks in Attack of the Clones. In the A New Hope – Special Edition, he played the Sandtrooper with the binoculars.

You can check out Mr. Gagliano’s IMDB page here: http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0300879/

A mini-bio is found here: http://www.starwars.com/bio/tedgagliano.html

Mr. Gagliano is willing to sign items sent to him. There have been recent successes with this address, taking under two months.

Ted Gagliano
c/o Twentieth Century Fox
10201 West Pico Blvd.
Building 58, Room 211
Los Angeles, CA 90035
USA

Should any celebrity wish their address not posted, please contact myself (darthskellington) or any site staff member and it will be removed immediately.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
My Request went out today! I was able to talk to a guy named Brandon who works with Mr. Gagliano and I asked him if the address at the top of this post was still valid. he said it was, only the address number and room number has changed. Instead of

Mr. Ted Gagliano
c/o Twentieth Century Fox
10201 West Pico Blvd.
Building 58, Room 211
Los Angeles, CA 90035
USA

It's now:

Mr. Ted Gagliano
C/O Twentieth Century Fox
10205 West Pico Blvd.
Building 58, Room 118
Los Angeles, CA 90035
USA

RYAN-J

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Called and talked to Brandon again a couple of days ago, & I asked him if my letter had arrived at Mr. Gagliano's desk. He said "Is the envelope you sent it in BRIGHT orange?" I said "Yep" He said "It's sitting right here!" I then asked him if it had been opened yet, and he said it had not but Ted will hopefully get time soon to catch up on all his mail!!

RYAN-J

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Called 20th Century FOX today and got an update on why Ted hasn't been answering his Fan Mail. He had surgery on his Right shoulder! The Guy I talked to (Aaron) Said he will get to signing again once he's better. He told me not to worry and that NONE of the letters that have been sent to Ted have gotten thrown out or are in some ones private collection. He's just recovering.

RYAN-J

Vader Nation

Sith in Canada
I am about to send a request to Mr. Gagliano. Did anyone get a response from him at the 20th Century Fox address?

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
I did early in 2007 I believe. He sent me his own 8x10 and everything. Really nice - hope his recovery went okay!

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Still haven't gotten anything either. :( Maybe somone could email and see what's going on???

RYAN-J