071 - Toby Longworth (Voice of Lot Dodd, Gragra)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
autographcollecting2.jpg

TBS_Toby_Longworth_LottDodd.jpg
TBS_Toby_Longworth_Gragra.jpg

Mr. Longworth has appeared in a number of British television series. He has had recurring roles as Mike Burns in the series Barbara, and Dr. Pinder in the show Nighty Night. He also played Gordon in the 1996 pilot of The Office (which I assume is related to the current Office shows). He also was the voice of Judge Dredd in the 2003 video game Dredd vs. Death. Additionally, Mr. Longworth voiced Lott Dodd, Senator to the Trade Federation, and Gragra, the Swokes Swokes gorg monger in Mos Espa in The Phantom Menace.

You can check out Mr. Longworth’s IMDB filmography here: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0519528/

Mr. Longworth signed photos sent to him this past fall. I’m hoping to obtain similar results myself.

Toby Longworth
c/o Talkback Management
20-21 Newman Street
London W1P 3HB
United Kingdom

Should any celebrity wish their address not posted, please contact myself (darthskelington) or any site staff member and it will be removed immediately.

Attachments

• 0071 Toby Longworth ep1 1.jpg
    0071 Toby Longworth ep1 1.jpg
    473.6 KB · Views: 367
  • 0071 Toby Longworth ep1 2.jpg
    0071 Toby Longworth ep1 2.jpg
    511.6 KB · Views: 357
  • 0071 Toby Longworth ep1 3.jpg
    0071 Toby Longworth ep1 3.jpg
    483.5 KB · Views: 377
  • 0071 Toby Longworth ep1 4.jpg
    0071 Toby Longworth ep1 4.jpg
    510.5 KB · Views: 381

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
Darth, I'm not a guy that believes in karma and luck (sort of like Obi-wan that way) but did you consider that sending out the request on 06/06/06 JUST MIGHT have caused you to have less chance of success?

Unless of course you're writing to Iron Maiden. :)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Nonsense. :p I have good luck whenever see a black cat, so you think any request sent then would have been a wonderful success. ;)

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
VERY fast response - using a different address.

I used an address I found on Startiger...

c/o Noel Gay Artists, 19, Denmark Street, London WC2H 8NA, United Kingdom

I received both of my photos back signed and personalized very quickly! I included a couple dollars to cover postage.

Sent - 3/14/07
Received - 3/26/07

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Hmm....it's possible the Talkback addy is no longer valid...considering our overwhelming lack of successes with it. Thanks for the new addy Rockstar. Perhaps It's tim efor a new request. :rolleyes:

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Got Toby Longworth (Voice of Gragra and Lot Dodd in TPM) today!! He signed both of my Topps WV TPM movie cards in Red Sharpie!
Took 90 days for a reply!!

Envelope:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Toby_Longworth_Envelope_01.jpg

Autographs:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Toby_Longworth_Autographs_01.jpg

Sent: February 15th 2007

Replied: May 15th 2007

Days Taken: 90

Address used:

Mr. Toby Longworth
C/O Talkback Management
20-21 Newman Street
London W1P 3HB
United Kingdom

RYAN-J